Christmas Punch is made with fresh cranberries, various juices, and sparkling water. It is the perfect drink to enjoy during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, that is guaranteed to warm up your soul!
This is a super easy recipe to make and is one of our favorite beverages to enjoy during the holidays. If you are looking for other festive drinks to enjoy during this time of the year, I recommend our Spiced Buttered Rum and Orange Cranberry Sangria.
Easy Christmas Punch
If you are looking for something special, delicious, and refreshing to enjoy during this time of the year, then look no further! This Christmas Punch is the perfect companion.
It is so refreshing and easy to prepare, that you can make it pretty much every day. All you need is a variety of juices, some fresh fruits, and soda. It is ready in less than 5 minutes!
Also, you can make this for kids and adults only. For an alcoholic version, simply add some vodka, rum, or champagne, and you are good to go. It is the type of drink that will satisfy everyone and a cool happy hour beverage! In addition, it is very versatile and can be made with various other fruits and spices. So, make a few versions of it to fit everyone’s taste!
All in all, this is a simple but beautiful and festive drink, that will please friends and family alike! A perfect crowd-beverage, that I highly recommend to try. Not only is it flavorful, but also one of the best punches you can have during the winter holidays!
What ingredients are needed to make the Christmas Punch?
You can substitute or add other fruits or spices to it. But generally, you will need the following ingredients:
- Natural juices of pomegranate, cranberry, lime, and pineapple – I love mixing a few varieties together as it gives it a more defined flavor. However, feel free to substitute the pineapple with apple or orange juice. Similarly, you could use only two of the three.
- Spirit – To make it adults-only, alcoholic version, use rum, spiced rum, champagne, vodka, or your favorite spirit. Also, use it at your discretion.
- Sparkling water – This makes it bubbly. Also, flavored variety works as well.
- Fresh cranberries
- Sliced limes or lemons
- Sliced Oranges
- Sprigs mint
How to make Christmas Punch?
This recipe comes together really simply. Once you have the ingredients ready, it is pretty much done.
- Combine the pomegranate, cranberry, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a pitcher. Add the alcohol such as rum to it, and stir until combined.
- After, add the sparkling water and stir until well combined.
- Garnish with cranberries, limes, and mint, then serve.
How to Make Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch?
It is simple, just skip the alcohol. If you feel like you want a little more flavor to it, feel free to use non-alcoholic cider.
Can I make it in advance?
Absolutely! Although this is a super easy and quick punch to make, I would simply recommend making it fresh. Because it takes only a few minutes to prepare it, I like to make it just prior to serving. However, if you are short on time, you can definitely make it ahead, and then simply store it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Just keep in mind to add the sparkling water just before serving. This way the bubbles will be intact!
- I recommend using natural and 100% juices when making this recipe. It just tastes better.
- Also, feel free to mix various juices as you prefer.
- I use regular/plain sparkling water with no added sugar. However, you can also use flavored versions, such as lemon or orange flavor.
- Fresh pomegranate seeds also make a nice garnish if cranberries aren’t available.
- Ginger ale, or 7-up, can also be used instead of sparkling water.
- Garnish it with other spices or favorite fruits. Some great addition to the punch would be blueberries, pears, blackberries, etc.
Christmas Punch - 5 Minutes Only!
Christmas Punch is made with fresh cranberries, various juices, and sparkling water.
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cherry juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 cup vodka or champagne - use juice for a non-alcoholic version
- Juice of 2 limes
- Peel of 2 oranges first wash the oranges
- 4 cups Sprite or sparkling water
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 limes sliced
- 2 oranges sliced
- 8 sprigs mint
Add the juices, alcohol and lime juice to a large pitcher. Stir to combine and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Add the Sprite or sparkling water when ready to serve and stir until well combined.
Add the cranberries, sliced limes, sliced oranges, and mint. Stir.
Garnish with fresh mint and orange peel when serving for a more festive look.